Richard C. Adloff
Mr. Adloff is an Operating Partner of RoundTable and previously served as Chief Financial Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, and Operating Partner when he joined the Firm in 2015. Mr. Adloff works closely with platform leadership teams in Fund III and Fund IV companies to drive financial performance. Mr. Adloff served on the board of directors of Symmetry Surgical prior to a successful exit.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Adloff served as Chief Financial Officer for RoundTable portfolio companies AMIH, Argon and Aspen Surgical. Prior to his CFO roles, Mr. Adloff served in various finance management positions at Cardinal Health, Allegiance, Baxter and American Hospital Supply.
- Operating Partner, 2015 – Present
- Operating Partner and Chief Compliance Officer, RoundTable, 2015 – June 2019
- Chief Financial Officer, Argon Medical Devices, 2009 – 2015
- Chief Financial Officer, Aspen Surgical, 2009 – 2012
- Chief Financial Officer, AMI Holdings, Inc., 2003 – 2006
- Various finance leadership roles, Cardinal Health, Allegiance, Baxter, American Hospital Supply, 1980 – 2003
- Master’s degree in Management, Northwestern University, J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management, 1991
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Illinois, 1981
- Michigan State University, Bachelor of Arts in Finance, 1980