Jawwad A. Akhtar
Mr. Akhtar is a Partner at RoundTable and focuses on the Firm’s pharmaceuticals and consumer health investments. Mr. Akhtar is involved in all aspects of the transaction process, including deal sourcing, transaction structuring, valuation, due diligence, negotiations, financing, and execution.
Mr. Akhtar currently works with RoundTable’s investments in Acumen Health, SCN Bestco, Designs For Health, Everwell Health, and Ultima Replenisher. He was also intimately involved with the Firm’s investments in Excelsior Medical, CorePharma, Aspen Surgical, Vesta, Beaver-Visitec International, SunMed, Revision / Goodier, Deerland Probiotics & Enzymes, and Advantice Health prior to their successful exits.
- Partner, RoundTable, May 2022 – Present
- Principal, RoundTable, July 2019 – May 2022
- Vice President, RoundTable, July 2015 – July 2019
- Senior Associate, RoundTable, July 2013 – July 2015
- Associate, RoundTable, July 2011 – July 2013
- Healthcare Investment Banking, Robert W. Baird & Co., July 2009 – July 2011
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, University of Illinois, 2009